Login Register

t-bohne got t-OWNED
I got into an auto-accident where a 69 year old man t-boned me in a hospital parking lot

does anyone here also have wacky accident related stories? This was my first one and I can definitely feel the results of getting thrown and slammed into the side of a car window.
[Image: FiGEy7l.jpg]
did he die
The one and only king of cums.
(10-17-2017, 10:42 AM)Delirious Biznasty Wrote: a 69 year old man boned me in a hospital parking lot

Gohan
[-] The following 8 users Like Urser's post:
  • Ben, Delirious Biznasty Good Egg, Gorilla Tits Good Egg, grue Moderator, narcissa, Relaps, Spastic, Zomber_Jesus
i had a non-reportable accident a couple of months ago where i merged into someone but only because someone merged into ME

of course the car that i merged into had to be brand spanking new, and the guy who merged into me didn't pull over :V
(10-17-2017, 04:48 PM)Urser Wrote: i had a non-reportable accident a couple of months ago where i merged into someone but only because someone merged into ME

of course the car that i merged into had to be brand spanking new, and the guy who merged into me didn't pull over :V

I thought the gentleman was going to take off because of how he continued to drive into me, scrape past and started to go
my only accident ever happened two weeks after i had my first car and since the insurance papers were, unbeknownst to me, still in motion, my car was arrested for many months till i sorted everything out

meanwhile the other person wanted to take me to court even though they were coming out of a parking lot, but he thought that since i was having insurance problems that i had no chance

my insurance agent tried to tell him that me having an issue does not give him freedom for breaking the law andd that he would pay for everything if he kept up his attitude

he kept up his attitude

he payed for everything
[Image: iPJsc4U.png]
that stupid piece of shit declined my offer to split the expenses btw

so he forted the damages done to both his car and mine
on vacation a cow jumped over a fence a rammed our car
just a few dents and scratches but still cost a few bucks for repair
cows are mean little shits
(10-17-2017, 11:00 PM)grue Wrote: my only accident ever happened two weeks after i had my first car and since the insurance papers were, unbeknownst to me, still in motion, my car was arrested for many months till i sorted everything out

meanwhile the other person wanted to take me to court even though they were coming out of a parking lot, but he thought that since i was having insurance problems that i had no chance

my insurance agent tried to tell him that me having an issue does not give him freedom for breaking the law andd that he would pay for everything if he kept up his attitude

he kept up his attitude

he payed for everything

talk shit, pay for the car getting hit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Delirious Biznasty Good Egg's post:
  • grue Moderator
I'm a first class grudge holder. that guy can get stuffed. laughing in my face like that
"oh shit this guy sounds poor, time to milk 'em dry!!!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Delirious Biznasty Good Egg's post:
  • grue Moderator
my wife’s rich grandpa backed into my car and i was like whatever it’s a 96 buick idc and her grandma said “haha yeah it wasn’t looking too good anyway!” and i was like “haha bitch ok you can write me a check now!”
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like fat lesbian's post:
  • Delirious Biznasty Good Egg, Urser
Wtf I thought you were a gurl
(10-18-2017, 04:38 PM)TsingtaoBelly Wrote: Wtf I thought you were a gurl

(10-17-2017, 04:42 PM)Urser Wrote: Gohan
[Image: Sd9744R.png]