Login Register

Perth Thread
Art 
Finished my thesis and now I'm playing the waiting game for a few months until my final public defense. I need a vacation but I have no Money on account of having been locked at home for the past year trying to finish this damn thing so I have to actually work before I finally take a few days off.

Feels kinda nice though. My sleep schedules took a.n 180 and now im getting up at 7 am instead of going to sleep at 7am which is weird and tiring but neat

Also I have so much to update rn im a lil overwhelmed goddamn I was out of the loop

What is up with you all?
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
I am getting kicked out of my house so I have to move back in with my parents, so I am playing Pokemon Sun that my highly religious friend bought for me to distract from the thought
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
I know I asked already, bit what is your thesis on again? I became a girlfriend haver and plan to metamorphose the situation into a passport
i have the flu, and i never get sick but that sumbitch got me last night, fuck

it seems to get me like once every 8-10 years or so, flu shots are a waste considering how rarely i get it
(01-30-2018, 12:09 AM)Zomber_Jesus Wrote: I know I asked already, bit what is your thesis on again? I became a girlfriend haver and plan to metamorphose the situation into a passport

die
not that I want to acquiesce a filthy 3d girlfriend haver, but it's about prison art
i'm gonna have my hands full with exams the coming weeks and i also have to find an internship which shouldn't be too far away because i don't have a car though i loathe driving anyway so whatever fuck this
also death to girlfriend havers
i have a week off work !!
had my borfday last week and just passed my probationary period at my new(ish) job and life is ALLLRIGHT
[-] The following 1 user Likes Urser's post:
  • fat lesbian
got dang moving up in life

edit: also happy birthday
my resistance-laden past is catching up to me and now the government is trying to kill me with influenza

also: happy birthday urser
(02-01-2018, 04:23 PM)Urser Wrote: had my borfday last week and just passed my probationary period at my new(ish) job and life is ALLLRIGHT

aw happy late birthday ily
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]
(02-01-2018, 07:37 PM)K-Man Wrote: my resistance-laden past is catching up to me and now the government is trying to kill me with influenza

also: happy birthday urser

same i actually was just in the hospital haha i was so dehydrated they blew four of my veins trying to give me iv fluids
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes fat lesbian's post:
  • K-Man Moderator
fuck ppl who are happy or have been happy in the last 20 years
[-] The following 2 users Like risbolla Moderator's post:
  • Gorilla Tits Good Egg, Urser