Login Register

Report and Alerts
ohno 
Not working properly for me. I click them, they don't appear. I click alerts, nothing pops up like it normally does but an X appears in the upper right hand corner
[Image: 4b93eb2ca2.png]

As for reporting, nothing appears at all and it locks my screen in place. I thought it was Ad-Block, so I shut it off but it did nothing.
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Delirious Biznasty Good Egg's post:
  • grue Moderator
GOOD, most of the reports I ever got from you in B2B were reporting my own posts... to me. You also like and reply to adbots instead of reporting them. These were once bannable offenses, but we're so desperate for activity that I let it slide.

Just had to get that off my fuzzy chest.
(12-09-2017, 09:36 PM)K-Man Wrote: GOOD, most of the reports I ever got from you in B2B were reporting my own posts... to me. You also like and reply to adbots instead of reporting them. These were once bannable offenses, but we're so desperate for activity that I let it slide.

Just had to get that off my fuzzy chest.

you deserve every one of those reports
I also do report adbots, but I like the ones that are hilarious because I mean come on
right i get that too, thought it was just an issue onn my end
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
yeah my alerts are also broke. will look into
[Image: Sd9744R.png]
OK so there was a problem with the recent update. i have kinda fixed it- those type of windows will not appear at the very bottom left... they are now present but not in the middle of your screen. dont have time to fix right this second but its functional again as of now
report me to prove it fuckers i dare you
yep

[Image: 5a3097236c.jpg]
the report window is also on the bottom left ya
just deleted 520 adbots
for reference, we have 107 "legit" users and only some of those are actual accounts (i don't delete banned alt accounts for example)
i'm not a adbot pls don't delete me
[-] The following 3 users Like Kentucky Fried's post:
  • Gorilla Tits Good Egg, grue Moderator, risbolla Moderator
lmao ben is on a power trip
you think it's because i wrote the ben x diehard fanfiction
i was hoping everyone forgot about it because i sure did