Login Register

Monster Hunter World
Games 

Holy fuck

It's coming out for ps4, dick bags
(11-16-2016, 02:28 AM)shagg Wrote: are you a meme?
cool
so, what is the "next" mon hun

is it the switch one or this one?
[Image: Sd9744R.png]
(08-20-2017, 04:05 AM)Ben Wrote: so, what is the "next" mon hun

is it the switch one or this one?

This one. The switch one is a port of the 3DS generations line, which is like a "greatest hits" line with extra bits to make it feel fresh. 

Mon Hun World has seamless hunting areas, and changes to combat dynamics.

Here's a vid showcasing a real hunt taken super recently. 

im pretty bummed about the lack of couch co op because the whole point of monster hunter for the ds games has been playing it with my wife so i tbh think that's enough for me to not really get it
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]
gosh that sucks because it looks pretty awesome and worth having if you own a ps4 but XX is coming out for 3ds soon, so w/e
i have a ps4 and she's probably gonna play it either way but im just not interested in playing it by myself. ill prob get the 3ds version
[-] The following 1 user Likes fat lesbian's post:
  • Spastic
(08-24-2017, 02:43 AM)fat lesbian Wrote: i have a ps4 and she's probably gonna play it either way but im just not interested in playing it by myself. ill prob get the 3ds version

I thought there was going to be, that is a bummer.
[Image: elxQuIB.jpg]
(08-24-2017, 06:13 AM)Spastic Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 02:43 AM)fat lesbian Wrote: i have a ps4 and she's probably gonna play it either way but im just not interested in playing it by myself. ill prob get the 3ds version

I thought there was going to be, that is a bummer.

just checked again hoping there would be and nope, local co op isn't supported. i don't know many people who play monster hunter so usually we just play together, but it also seems like there's gonna be a souls esque summoning mechanic? so who knows.
there was always an online hunting lobby for the 3ds games (except 3U) where you could meet up with friends or randos to hunt with, I dunno how different it will be for this one but it being console I don't imagine couch Co op would be a thing

It's okay though I'm gonna play the fuck out of it
im gonna get it on pc it looks cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes risbolla Moderator's post:
  • Relaps
I preordered it but im mad about it still