Login Register

the most AMERICAN video game thread of july
Boom 
i been mostly playin final fantasy 14, some heroes of the storm.

i started playing wolfenstein: the new order in preparation for the new one that's coming out and it's actually super fun. i tried out the necromancer some in diablo 3, it's aight. i'm mostly just waiting patiently for a flurry of games to come out over the next few months.
[Image: Kq6todc.jpg]
I'm playing HOTS. I'm one achievement away from 1001%'ing The Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth+ (it's the 5 daily wins in a row one, it sucks because I'm bad). I bought a bunch of games from the steam summer sale including the mega steam games bundle - I've been playing Black Mesa for the updated nostalgia. It's good, but somewhat buggy. The biggest problem is how it crashes and forces me to reset my pc.

I've also bought Starbound and have been having some fun with it. Went back to Oxygen Not Included last night and found out I have a ton of things to learn now, fucking electric current intensity and heat and shit.

I uninstalled Hearthstone finally, the game ran its course and the RNG was just driving me up the wall. Got Gwent, tried it a bit, didn't get into it but maybe ill get back to it someday. Also have Ori and the Blind Forest but I'm waiting on having a controller because I hear that's the proper experience.

Edit: I didn't get Black Mesa out of the bundle, bought it separately.
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
been playing PUBG still with ben and shmuh

still having fun, still wanting to kill ourselves
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
i played a PoE race, hit level 90 in two weeks (took the top people two days to do that, but it usually takes me a month if that so its an achievement for me)
playin hots, cassia is my new bae but ive been trying to play more tanks. i have always liked diablo but i have a lot of fun with leoric as well

playin zelda botw, got the dlc so i started a new game in hard mode. im impressed and disappointed with it at the same time. still thinkin on it
[Image: Sd9744R.png]
I've basically just been playing FFXIV, got red mage just about max level, then I'll probably level up Paladin. Pretty sweet expansion.
[Image: elxQuIB.jpg]
shout out to Ben for carrying my drunk ass through portal 2 coop
[-] The following 1 user Likes grue Moderator's post:
  • narcissa
my brother bought me pubg and i've been playing it, it's okay but i think the battle royale genre is overrated
I honest to god don't see any appeal in that game
(08-27-2017, 01:12 AM)grue Wrote: I honest to god don't see any appeal in that game

care to explain why?
it looks brown all over, the shooting doesn't look particularly satisfying, and I'm not really drawn to the concept
u dont see the appeal in the ''concept'' of killing everyone u meet ?ur fked in the head i think
(08-27-2017, 02:11 AM)grue Wrote: it looks brown all over, the shooting doesn't look particularly satisfying, and I'm not really drawn to the concept

..brown all over?

the shooting is EXTREMELY satisfying, with bullet travel time as well as bullet drop

it's deathmatch with looting and a constantly shrinking map
in his defense the color palatte is bland as fuck. and now they want to add a desert map. cool. that doesn't keep me from playing it but I've been complaining about it for a while.

and yeah it is pretty satisfying killing someone in that game given how difficult it is compared to other games.
The one and only king of cums.
im not saying it's a bad game, im just saying it's unappealing to me

it's subjective
you made it sound like you didnt see how it could appeal to anyone tho