Login Register

shitty horror movies
Movie 
so one of me and my best friends' hobbies is to find the lowest rated horror movies that we can on netflix or xbox and watch them. we've found a lot of really shitty movies, but also a lot of gems out there. does anyone else do this, and what kind of hot shit have you found?

this is how my friend and I found the V/H/S line of movies, which I actually thought the first one was pretty good. 2 was lackluster, and when I was in Seattle last year paraskeet, relaps and i watched the third one and it was a goddamn trainwreck. we've also found REAAAAAALLY bad movies like Andre the Butcher (ron jeremy plays a murdered in a mask and also lesbians eat chili made of humans off each others' feet) and Blood Trails (the best way i can think to describe this movie is in the opening 30 minutes a man rides a bike off a hill and does a sick trick in midair where he turns the bike sideways to slit another guy's throat with the chain that connects the pedals to the back tired)

feed my addiction give me more really shitty horror movies to watch
[Image: Kq6todc.jpg]
Care 
I like vhs 1 and 2 equally because they both were interesting for what they were and they all have memorable videos

I haven't used shitty Netflix in a while but last time I checked the ratings it shows are just based on how much their shitty system thinks you might enjoy it and not an actual rating of the shit you're about to watch
Care 
if you liked vhs 1 and 2 probably don't watch 3 it was really not good.
Care 
yeah I never bothered with it because I heard it sucked but fuck people and their shitty opinions
Care 
there is one cool vid in vhs 3 (sorry it's vhs VIRAL!!!) where some skateboarder dudes have to murder a bunch of fucked up cultists in mexico and it's just 15 minutes of a go pro attached to a dude's helmet where he's fucking people up with a skateboard and later a sword that he gets off one of the dudes. it's pretty similar to the one in vhs 2 where the dude turns into a zombie. the other ones in vhs 3 suck though, really boring. vhs 2 had the best vids imo, the one with the cult doing the mass suicide fucking owned
Care 
Fuck yeah
Care 
my pussy is wet
Care 
thinkin about watching Baskin this weekend, some movie where some turkish cops interrupt a satanic cult ritual or something and they get fucked up by demons i think. it has a pretty high rating on rotten tomatoes from critics but the audience score is low so here's hoping!!
I watched the taking of deborah logan the other night and that was pretty fucking cool. also two of the strongest female characters I've ever seen which is like good and stuff or whatever.
The one and only king of cums.
I find all horror movies to be shitty, I enjoy them so don't be offended if you see one you like

Evildead 1 & 2 - First one is a cabin in the woods type story, with the second being an over-the-top horror movie with comedic elements

Noroi (The Curse) - A Japanese reporter goes around a small village trying to find information on a missing girl, very spooky prepare to be spooked

[REC] - American remake is the shitty kind of bad movie, watch the original. A reporter and her film crew get quarantined in an apartment building with unsuspecting company.
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
seriously if you thought i was kidding about blood trails

https://youtu.be/bE92JmaZO20?t=80

if that link doesn't work go to 1 minute 20 seconds and check out that SWEET TRICK
also there's a black comedy/horror movie called Santa's Slay where the professional wrestler goldberg plays santa (who is the antichrist) and murders a bunch of people and it's hilariously awful i highly recommend.

EDIT: yo wtf there's some titties in that video nsfw keep in mind
i was hoping "santas slay" would be about very gay santas in drag and also murder. disappointing
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]