Login Register

THE NTR PODCAST - EPISODES 6 & 7: (the episode titles dont fit here)
Episode 6 - "Not Tyranny, Right?" - want to hear me rant about government, liberties, and personal responsibility? neither did he! (an hour+, yikes)

Episode 7 - "A Number of Tumultuous Riots" - we talk about orson welles and the war of the worlds thing, as well as some lesser known history of that (half hour)

again, we are approaching what i would consider an acceptable production value. tell me what you think

honestly we were gonna trash the first one because it was a raw mess but i salvaged it, the topic is cool in my opinion

we talk about this image in it, which i think is an interesting talking point: https://abetterkuwait.files.wordpress.co...huxley.jpg

if you want to her danny talk more, then the second one is for you

http://www.hatrackhotel.net/ntr/
[Image: Sd9744R.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben's post:
  • grue Moderator
episode 6 is a thrilling tale of a portuguese man trying to talk over a show-ruinning impending coughing fit for over an hour, it's pretty heroic
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
(i edited that part out so you get a man who is seemingly jarred by nothing at all)
I tried listening on my phone but it cuts off around 20 min and trying to scrub farther in is a pain in the ass

While i understand mobile optimization sucks just thought you should know
(11-16-2016, 02:28 AM)shagg Wrote: are you a meme?
can you tell me:

which episode?
do you mean that the file stops playing, or something else happens?
what "cuts off"
Both episodes stop playing but I've steamed the earlier episodes before ok. It's probably just my phone tbh
can you do me a favor and just play one of the previous to see if it happens
Ok it works now it was probably just my stream timing out by not using my phone for a long period.
Kool thx
can I be a guest again sometime!~

and did you ever release the one with me telling the mannequin story?? prob not cos IIRC the audio was kinda choppy during that most of that recording
i didnt, no

we want to stick to us two mainly but we have already discussed a guest. if you have a good topic (it doesnt have to be serious but it should be interesting/focused), throw it our way
we accept all kinds of presentation formats but letter-shaped dick pics spelling out the topic are heavily encouraged
Ben, apple's iPhone 7 removing the aux cord is that same kind of "fixing a problem that didn't exist before" would u concur
i would rephrase the point to saying that having to sell people $160 earbuds is doing that, yes

its saying "here is your solution! we decided to sell you earbuds that need no plug"

"uhh but why do i not need a plug?"

"because we also decided not to make them anymore!"

they are solving a problem they themselves created by doing it yes
that's like 90% of apple products though