Login Register

CHANGELOG v1.2
Gay 
ho boy, ive gone and done it again:

there is now a notification (alerts) system. they will trigger when:

-you get a like for a post (it will tell you who and for what)
-someone quotes you
-someone changes your rep
-someone posts in a subscribed thread (you can subscribe to a thread at the very bottom of a page. ive never used the feature but it works now i guess)

there is now also a tag/mention system. just like on the proboards forum you can put an @ in front of someone's name like @Ben. these things are compatible and you will also get an alert if you are mentioned

the alert button is at the top. its kinda ugly and doesnt fit into the other buttons but it will be that way until i can understand how to integrate it better

i also reverted a previous change which was to force the :care: tag on all posts. i did this so that all threads would have thread tags but then it ended up sticking to thread replies as well which is lame. so now, just please be mindful of selecting a thread tag
[Image: Sd9744R.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben's post:
  • K-Man Moderator
cool the alerts thing is hella broke on the best subforum tough
you should move the alerts button to the first button instead of smack in the middle, it would probably look less ugly that way
The one and only king of cums.
(06-25-2016, 07:16 AM)GeorgeBubbinz Wrote: you should move the alerts button to the first button instead of smack in the middle, it would probably look less ugly that way

it should be left of the logout button which is furthest right, are you exaggerating in your use of "smack" or is it somehow right in the middle for you?

i think once it has the proper text formatting/box around it, it will blend in fine. i need to figure that out still though
oh I didn't know you planned on making it look not so goofy. and no it's not literally in the middle. just looks as silly as if it were.

the fuck I had to edit that one sentence three times
The one and only king of cums.
ya eventually it should look like all the other buttons there
nice, i think i have an idea of how to make it look like the other buttons but my desktop w chrome is currently 40 minutes away
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]