Login Register

Paris has fallen
Coming soon 
Waiting to see who blames the Muslims first
alley oop!
i imagine there's a construction worker in paris right now thinking to himself "so i did forget to turn off the welding machine"
I never knew there were so many notre dame stans out there on the internet
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
https://www.infowars.com/watch-live-nort...nces-9-11/

Took a nap and this thing knocked over my garbage can
(04-16-2019, 07:12 AM)Zomber_Jesus Wrote: https://www.infowars.com/watch-live-nort...nces-9-11/

Took a nap and this thing knocked over my garbage can

why do you go on infowars
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
I dont really but sometimes if a bad thing happens in the developed world I google [city name] + terrorism to see what the radically rational people are in the market for
there was notre dame thing the firefighters could do to save it
[-] The following 6 users Like Urser's post:
  • Ben, Delirious Biznasty Good Egg, grue Moderator, K-Man Moderator, risbolla Moderator, Zomber_Jesus
none of them had a hunch back there
When I saw that spire on fire, I instantly thought of:
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
hellfire is the best disney song
[Image: Sd9744R.png]
i really saw a lot of people with a huge boner over the fire

i mean, it was horrifying and im not talkin about that

im talkin about people saying that it was all gonna crumble, how sorry they are to see this 10,000 year old relic die, that the most beautiful stained glass was going to shatter, etc

what is their motivation here? what do they get out of this doomsdayism? the parts that burned were relatively new. structure is OK. the main glass piece was fine
villains always have the best song
i think its a part of the "outrage" culture, which is usually a term targeted at the left, but not only does it affect the right if affects fuckin anything including a building. we dont have to be OPTIMISTIC but we dont have to jump to the most pearl-clutching assumption, either.
hypocritical sorrow generates likes and clicks which helps to stroke their virtual boners
like come one while it is a pity that such a historic building burnt down i doubt anyone who isn't parisian or a connoisseur of gothic architecture will be overwhelmingly distressed over this for more than two days