Login Register

Dating & Relationships
lmao dude you tried to act non committal so she went out w someone else? Jesus ur an adult stop playing games w her and be clear about ur intentions. fucks sake. it's really not hard
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]
like high school level "i like you OR DO I/BUT NOT TOO MUCH" type shit does not work on adults.
quality contribution Relaps. very quality, and i appreciate.

yeah there could be a lot going on that doesnt have to do with me.
but she seems to have turned very uninterested fast and that im about to get ghosted.

that shit bothers me when she seemed way cooler than that.
long-distance shit is so god awful though
The one and only king of cums.
(04-04-2017, 04:30 AM)shagg Wrote: that shit bothers me when she seemed way cooler than that.

yeah she probably thought the same about you, so go be more assertive
(11-16-2016, 02:28 AM)shagg Wrote: are you a meme?
she turned very uninterested because you didn't show interest. do you want her to chase you or something?
haha no just respond >___>
but like from how you made it sound you were being intentionally distant and like... for why. anyone is gonna read that as being not interested and she probably figured she would be wasting her time
u know what i did with my wife? i texted her and told her i liked her and wanted to hang out again. then i did that again. i openly reciprocated her interest in me. i didn't try to act cool and noncommittal like we were 16
I gave up on dating because haha who the fuck would want to do that in my situation
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
I expect nothing and yet I wake up disappointed every day
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Delirious Biznasty Good Egg's post:
  • narcissa
i gave up on dating because how can i expect anyone else to love me when i don't love myself hahaha !!!
[Image: Kq6todc.jpg]
jk just alaska sucks tbh
[Image: Kq6todc.jpg]
id date all of u if u were women and better people
basically if most of u were the exact opposite of how u are now