Login Register

Dating & Relationships
@Relaps
fair, i think it just points back to my trust issues at this point

--

Q:
what do you think is a defining trait of your relationship(s)? feel free to interpret as you wish
failure
The one and only king of cums.
[-] The following 3 users Like GeorgeBubbinzInSpace's post:
  • Delirious Biznasty Good Egg, grue Moderator, narcissa
last thursday some chick made out with me on stage then bit my jugular like fucking lestat, almost passed out

it was exhilirating
codependency
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]
but it's ok we're both codependent so we've both spent the last two years freaking out if we're apart for more than eight hours
Butts 
(03-30-2017, 02:40 AM)Relaps Wrote: I'm in a relationship, met on tinder, just officially passed 1 year. She's Asian and has a stepfather who doesn't like me. I've never had that experience before of not having a parent like me. Her real dad does like me tho.

man i wish i didn't consistently meet dickheads on tinder
definitely discussion, we talk a lot about ourselves and each other so that if there's something bothering one of us it can be talked about and hopefully handled. She does have bouts of depression and she's allergic to almost everything, which can make some things tough

@narcissa - to be fair I was kind of an asshole at the start of our dating. Distant and shy because I was not really over the previous break up
(11-16-2016, 02:28 AM)shagg Wrote: are you a meme?
narcissa ur issue is ur using fucking tinder for anything besides trying to find ppl to have sex w. maybe .02% of ppl who use stuff like that r good ppl
(03-30-2017, 02:40 AM)Relaps Wrote: I'm in a relationship, met on tinder, just officially passed 1 year. She's Asian and has a stepfather who doesn't like me. I've never had that experience before of not having a parent like me. Her real dad does like me tho.
hes jealous because he wanted to woody allen her
[-] The following 3 users Like Urser's post:
  • GeorgeBubbinzInSpace, K-Man Moderator, shagg
i'm alone and i probably will be for the rest of my life thx for reminding me
[Image: Kq6todc.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tempest Moderator's post:
  • grue Moderator
a song told me relationships are a give and take
you give penis and then take the next bus
you know what I kind of feel like you shitlords need to check your relationship privilege coming into this thread all high and mighty like that
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
where is Dr. Belieber when u need him
[-] The following 1 user Likes K-Man Moderator's post:
  • GeorgeBubbinzInSpace
(03-31-2017, 05:32 PM)Tempest Wrote: i'm alone and i probably will be for the rest of my life thx for reminding me

not true!!!!!!!!

u are valuable, put yourself out there :)))
(03-31-2017, 12:42 AM)Relaps Wrote: definitely discussion, we talk a lot about ourselves and each other so that if there's something bothering one of us it can be talked about and hopefully handled. She does have bouts of depression and she's allergic to almost everything, which can make some things tough

@narcissa - to be fair I was kind of an asshole at the start of our dating. Distant and shy because I was not really over the previous break up

Distant and shy is not being a dickhead