Login Register

game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS)
why even have sansa say shit like "you need your army to rest" and "theres no food stocks to feed your whole army during the winter" if none of it mattered?
- the ice dragon could have just obliterated winterfell like dany did with KL
- Gendry being legitimized means he is now a strong contender to the throne as Gendry Baratheon, son of Robert
- where is Cersei's kingsguard, did the Hound and Arya 5000 kill them all
- Varys the master schemer did absolutely nothing for several seasons
- Davos did nothing for several seasons
- Bronn did... you get my point
- wtf is going on in the other lands? the North, White Harbour, Vale, Stormlands and Dorne are secured I guess. What about Riverrun? The Twins? The Iron Islands? The Reach? Casterly Rock? Oldtown?
- the throne has a HUGE debt to the Iron Bank... remember how it was this really big deal
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
(05-14-2019, 12:17 AM)Delirious Biznasty Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 09:04 PM)Spastic Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 06:37 AM)grue Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 10:35 PM)grue Wrote: seven episodes-long seasons will be such a catastrophic disaster that maybe, just maybe, the millions of people watching the show and the mass media hyping that garbage will wake up and realize that they've been worshipping a turd

I am a golden god

For real though this season is basically just the writers saying "you know what would be dope? If x died" or "if x did this dope ass thing wouldn't that be cool???" without any kind of regard for character motivations or backstory. The whole white walker thing was beyond a fucking joke, and Dany's motivations in this season are garbage.

I felt like they wanted to get the white walkers out of the way as soon as fucking possible just to get to Danny Mad King Drama Lama because obviously that's what the people wanted and that's where the show was OBVIOUSLY headed

bad news it's also where the books are headed lol
[Image: Kq6todc.jpg]
right but there's no NK in the books except for the legend and im still conflicted as to whether or not i believe he will ever show up
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
I like how Euron just happened to wash up on the right beach at the right time (hasn't this happened before on this show?), and Clegane just happened to run into Clegane, the whole show has been a wash-up after season 4, and it just confirms the fact that a great number of great films are great because they are based on books
Friendly reminder that David Benioff is the person who made X-Men Origins: Wolverine, in which Deadpool shot lasers from his eyes and had katanas for arms, so the problem isn't a lack of source material it's their spotty, garbage track record. Benioff also wrote Troy, which was pretty good, but X-Men Origins: Wolverine is a fucking atrocity.
[Image: Kq6todc.jpg]
I didn't know he wrote 25th hour, that was also pretty good.