Login Register

The No-Spin Zone is moderated
If you want to make a jew hate thread please make one instead of derailing this one
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
(11-24-2016, 08:00 AM)Delirious Biznasty Wrote: Why I made that sarcastic comment is you are treating this like a major website when its literally 20 people hanging out.

I honestly don't know what you want from this

yes I take discussion seriously, whether it's from 2 people or 300

"major website" what's that even supposed to mean, either rules exist or they don't, what are you trying to achieve?

I like to think I'm helping keep discussions on track... if you guys don't like anything please say something in this thread and please, be concrete so I know how to answer
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
"I take my discussions seriously" lol where do you think you are?
Tired of serious discussions? Real life got ya down?

Come on over to Biff Bellvin's Emporium of Nonsense  where we relieve the stress that your spouse won't! Now get back to work!
[-] The following 1 user Likes K-Man Moderator's post:
  • grue Moderator
Ok, I guess this place isn't for me anymore
[-] The following 1 user Likes Delirious Biznasty Good Egg's post:
  • narcissa
don't delete my posts about wanting to die
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]
(11-24-2016, 08:09 PM)Delirious Biznasty Wrote: Ok, I guess this place isn't for me anymore

i mean he isn't wrong
this particular forum (nsz) is more serious though of course one is welcome to make Officially State-Sponsored Jokes
[Image: Sd9744R.png]
Die hard quit being a fag
[Image: h7AkIn7.jpg]
(11-20-2017, 11:24 AM)K-Man Wrote: niki you've become very level and non-reactionary in discussions, it's almost disconcerting

*snif* they grow up so fast

That's not what reactionary means
But seriously though, if whoever is moderating refrains from banning me I pledge to become a quality poster like you all. You just gotta cut me some slack as I'm still learning the ropes
Your posts have a history of thinly veiled provocation and we quite simply don't want you around. You were shadowbanned in the hopes that you would take a damn hint and that it wouldn't come to this sad repeated attempt at creating alt accounts, pretending to be something else other than a creep and a provocateur. Do me a last kindness and see yourself out. Or just keep spamming accounts, I don't care, it's less bothersome for me to keep banning them than it is for you to create them.
[-] The following 2 users Like grue Moderator's post:
  • Delirious Biznasty Good Egg, narcissa
so who is that then
The one and only king of cums.
(11-21-2017, 07:16 AM)Nomoresadsongs Wrote:
(11-20-2017, 11:24 AM)K-Man Wrote: niki you've become very level and non-reactionary in discussions, it's almost disconcerting

*snif* they grow up so fast

That's not what reactionary means

Nice try.