Login Register

Gun Control, yay or nay
Care 
my point about being thrown out is that if your job is the enforcement of laws and for political reasons you neglect to enforce the laws, you should be, like any other profession on the planet, deemed unable or unwilling to do your job and be thrown out

as for my hyphenated list, "there should be restriction" -> "no, there already are enough" is missing the point but you agree with me so im being highly pedantic- i am saying "there should be restriction rather than none" and you are saying (i think) "no additional restriction we have it already" which is a response to a statement i never made

im making an argument from first principles, here. also no they arent entirely enforced, nothing ever is and i think this is a higher priority than most to actually do a good job on
[Image: Sd9744R.png]
Care 
(06-21-2016, 01:35 AM)Ben Wrote: my point about being thrown out is that if your job is the enforcement of laws and for political reasons you neglect to enforce the laws, you should be, like any other profession on the planet, deemed unable or unwilling to do your job and be thrown out

as for my hyphenated list, "there should be restriction" -> "no, there already are enough" is missing the point but you agree with me so im being highly pedantic- i am saying "there should be restriction rather than none" and you are saying (i think) "no additional restriction we have it already" which is a response to a statement i never made

im making an argument from first principles, here. also no they arent entirely enforced, nothing ever is and i think this is a higher priority than most to actually do a good job on

Ok, I asked the question so you could explain it better. I agree with you on the first point. The second one, to me, seemed to imply more restrictions and I was stating there are restriction that already are adequate. But that's not what you said, sorry mate. 

Well of course, which is where your first point comes into fruition. They fuck up, they get the fuck out.
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
Care 
get rid of all guns so we can start stabbing each other west side story style
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes fat lesbian's post:
  • Relaps
Care 
their was massacre stabbing in china 2014 kunming attack actually 33 ppl dead nd 143 injurys
Care 
uhh but its only chinese ppl u know ? there tons of chinese ppl no offense if ur a chinaman
[-] The following 3 users Like risbolla Moderator's post:
  • Delirious Biznasty Good Egg, GeorgeBubbinzInSpace, Spastic
Care 
(06-21-2016, 07:03 AM)fat lesbian Wrote: get rid of all guns so we can start stabbing each other west side story style

I want everyone to be forced to house a nuclear weapon at their houses

it will turn the world into a utopia its foolproof
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Delirious Biznasty Good Egg's post:
  • fat lesbian
Care 
(06-21-2016, 08:21 AM)risbolla Wrote: their was massacre stabbing in china 2014 kunming attack actually 33 ppl dead nd 143 injurys

that is a fucking lot especially considering how difficult it is to stab someone To Death. that's absurd
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]
Care 
lvl 3 ninja perk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Urser's post:
  • Gorilla Tits Good Egg
Care 
people bring that up a lot in an attempt to say knives are as lethal as knives
The one and only king of cums.
Care 
well it'd make sense for knives to be as lethal as knives
Care 
i mean if knives aren't as lethal as knives what else is more as lethal as knives if not knives anything else that is as lethal as knives certainly can't be more as lethas as knives than knives
[-] The following 9 users Like narcissa's post:
  • Alienator, Ben, Delirious Biznasty Good Egg, fat lesbian, GeorgeBubbinzInSpace, Gorilla Tits Good Egg, K-Man Moderator, Spastic, Urser
Care 
know what i'm saying?
Care 
lmao. fuck it. not even going to edit it.
The one and only king of cums.
Care 
wow ive seen the "knives are just as bad as knives" lobby has poisoned your minds. how much of that government kool-aid are you going to drink
[-] The following 5 users Like Ben's post:
  • Delirious Biznasty Good Egg, fat lesbian, GeorgeBubbinzInSpace, Gorilla Tits Good Egg, Urser
Care 
ok seriously folks what the fuck is this

so a bunch of democratic senators orchestrated a "sit-in" in the senate to show support for our gun control

sit-ins were a method for americans being treated as second-class citizens to nonviolently rebel against the system that was disallowing them from acting like anyone else. their defiance was because they as individuals had no real power and could not be heard, so they challenged very plainly the racist policies that were keeping them from acting like anyone else right

but these are CONGRESSPEOPLE

they have POWER

i know, i know, party lines and all that but they literally have the power. and they dont look like strong, rebellious folk from the 60s they look like a bunch of crusty old people

this is precisely what i mean. make the laws, make every law. ban everything i dont care but at least do something. sitting on the floor like you've been put in time out shows you are against guns, sure, but doesnt that just seem people pleasing? isn't this just the "we are here to raise awareness" thing that doesnt help anything? i have a feeling 50 dead raised enough awareness

and when they arent posing for their photo on that floor they are just looking at their phones??? DO SOMETHING

[Image: 13522758_1035144583238090_2991542368559391939_o.jpg]