Login Register

you should do this
Care 
ill try yeah that's code for fuck off kid. I get it ben you don't care about this community.
The one and only king of cums.
Care 
tagging would be cool to have again. notifications for likes and replies would be really great, that was a nice feature on proboards
Care 
(06-11-2016, 07:06 AM)GeorgeBubbinz Wrote: legitimate question that may have been raised or brought to your attention already:

can you make tagging a thing here? it's not like it's annoying, no one ever abused it on the old forum. but it's cool to be able to see when someone is trying to get your attention. I guess that ties into the whole 'notification when my post is liked/replied to' which has been brought up. yeah I don't know how hard it is or if it's possible but just sayin'

yeah I agree with this, it's incredibly exhausting shifting through the amount of posts this forum gets daily to see if someone mentioned me
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
Care 
/s
Care 
i actually used the lil thing that showed u when there were new posts in threads u posted in
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]
Care 
(06-16-2016, 04:09 PM)fat lesbian Wrote: i actually used the lil thing that showed u when there were new posts in threads u posted in

can you show me what youre talking about on the old forum
[Image: Sd9744R.png]
Care 
the notification tab? that was p awesome tbh imo
Care 
oh yeah i mentioned that i liked that itt already, on this page even

posting on a phone is weird why do I do this
Care 
the notification thing would alert you when you were liked or quoted which was different than seeing when someone posted in a thread you also posted in
Care 
neway are the spoiler tag done yet ? like i say its impossible to discuss anime plot without it nd it is ofc the reason anime subforum has not so much activity
[-] The following 1 user Likes risbolla Moderator's post:
  • grue Moderator
Care 
(06-17-2016, 04:55 AM)Ben Wrote: the notification thing would alert you when you were liked or quoted which was different than seeing when someone posted in a thread you also posted in

i think they mean the Participated button

[Image: 6c423bb4ff.jpg]
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes grue Moderator's post:
  • fat lesbian
Care 
(06-16-2016, 09:07 PM)Ben Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 04:09 PM)fat lesbian Wrote: i actually used the lil thing that showed u when there were new posts in threads u posted in

can you show me what youre talking about on the old forum

im on my phone so a screenshot is more trouble than it's worth but it was the little "participated" box right under where you would log out
Care 
(06-17-2016, 05:37 AM)grue Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 04:55 AM)Ben Wrote: the notification thing would alert you when you were liked or quoted which was different than seeing when someone posted in a thread you also posted in

i think they mean the Participated button

[Image: 6c423bb4ff.jpg]

yes thank you i didn't see this before responding just now lol
Care 
sry guys ive been meaning to do a lot of this stuff but all the time i havent been wasting on work, school, and video games (all equally important) has been on the podcast/main site
Care 
thx for all the suggestions they are all good and i will see about them