Login Register

Music & Playlists
but Decent vodka is about 7 to 10 if I drink MISSS I might aswell just smash my head against a concrete slab for the good it does to my neurons
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
Also Dakota Suite is so sad and depressing it's been playing nonstop over here chez grue
love a has been my go to depression band lately

been listening to german music much more often in the last few months and now i'm desperately trying to find this one emo band i listened to when i was younger but i forgot the name
(04-03-2019, 04:42 PM)grue Wrote: look at Professor Brain over here oh woe is me I was born in the wrong generation everyone is listening to Tyga while I'm out trying to find recordings of some stupid hipster playing lute songs about raping the moors I have a suggestion why not try to be normal for once weirdo

the hotelier formed in like 2009
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]
its not my fault you’re like 97 years old
that was @ the m'dieval nerd before your post
It's hard being the only kid in school with enough class to show up in a full suit of armor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zomber_Jesus's post:
  • grue Moderator
oh yeah fuck that nerd shit, nerd
(04-04-2019, 07:14 PM)Zomber_Jesus Wrote: It's hard being the only kid in school with enough class to show up in a full suit of armor

listen, when people say you were white knighting stacy in homeroom they didn't mean for you to take it literally
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Delirious Biznasty Good Egg's post:
  • fat lesbian
https://open.spotify.com/user/spastic_co...YZAqGm9XWQ

this is my playlist I listen to at work and usually update semi regularly
[Image: elxQuIB.jpg]