Login Register

V I D E O - G A M E S - I N - 2 0 1 9
risk of rain 2 is pretty cool and so is the division 2
[Image: Kq6todc.jpg]
GRIM DAWN FORGOTTEN GODS ALL DAY EVERY DAY BABY

it's the same game with more content and I'm ok with that
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
tyler and i are playing MORDHAU

MORDHAU is a first-person medieval combat game. mix battlefield/battlefront with chivalry with mount & blade and it's this game. there's some complex melee mechanics (feinting, morphs, chambering, parry and riposte, etc)

theres three main game modes: one where 50+ people fight on a battlefield, one that's a shitty BR, and a horde mode against AI. we play the first one

there's also duel servers, and custom servers in general. my guy is a medium armor-wearing guy with a bilhook, medkit, and fire bomb but you can customize and play with any loadout you want, as long as it's within the "points" cap (war axe takes up more points than a dagger, heavy armor takes up more points than light armor)

the game in general is super satisfying, and you generally have fun regardless of whether your team is winning in general. i think that ive become fatigued with team games mostly because with a small team, one idiot ruins the whole game and you're usually locked into it for the time being. in this, it's 30 people per team so you have comedians and yokels who screw around and its usually not a problem
[Image: Sd9744R.png]
there's also no microtransactions, the game isn't in early access, it's got a low floor but a high ceiling. its a good game. $26 right now
Hell yeah, the combat is so fucking fluid. It feels like I am playing Red Orchestra but in medieval times with For Honor style combat.

Here is a short video that shows how the combat works:
[Image: 8GxH9p5.png]
Hey if any of you guys are into Metroidvania games, Timespinner is literally the best Metroidvania I've ever played, and I'm including pretty much all the Castlevania games because I've played most of those too. It's incredibly fucking good, it functions almost identical to the old castlevania games, except it has a really intriguing sci-fi story attached to it, and you are kind of shifting between the past and present timelines.
[Image: Kq6todc.jpg]
I do, but $20 seem steep for how it looks maybe im being stupid

but I'll try to not forget to take it if it goes on sale
[Image: 4761558c1f.png]
speaking of V I D E O - G A M E S - I N - 2 0 2 0

https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/1137839106342445056

fucken WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new animal crossing: minecraft looks fun

did anyone else see anything they were interested in, from e3??
cyperpunk featuring neo from the matrix
Bingo Kablooie, bay-beee